Dr. Shiou-Han Wang (王修含醫師)
CV in Chinese http://www.skin168.net/p/blog-page.html
CURRICULUM VITAECURRENT POSITIONS
Superintendent, Skin168 Institute of Dermatology(王修含皮膚科診所), Taipei, Taiwan
Adjunct Staff, Department of Dermatology, NTUH(台大醫院), Taipei, Taiwan
Certificate for special competence in Cosmetic Surgery and Anti-aging Medicine
1. The Formosan Medical Association
2. Laser and Photonics Medicine Society of the Republic of China
3. Chinese Association of Museums
4. The Chinese Institute of Engineers
5. Taiwanese Dermatological Association
6. Taiwanese Society of Investigative Dermatology
7. The International Society for Optical Engineering, SPIE
8. American Academy of Dermatology, AAD
9. Chinese Society of Cosmetic Surgery and Anti-aging Medicine
He graduated with Academic Excellence Award from Department of Mechanical Engineering and received his MD degree from College of Medicine of National Taiwan University. He also received his MSEE from National Taiwan University Graduate Institute of Biomedical Electronics and Bioinformatics.
Dr. Shiou-Han Wang's area of research interest in biomedical engineering (laser, radiofrequency and ultrasound) and aesthetic dermatology. He has served as a specialist in Dermatological Surgery & Laser, Acne & Scar Treatment, and High-Frequency Ultrasound in Department of Dermatology, NTUH, Taipei, Taiwan.
Dr. Wang was awarded Best Annual Paper Award(年度最佳論文獎) from Taiwanese Society of Biomedical Engineering(中華民國生物醫學工程學會) and Enginnering Paper Award (工程論文獎) from Chinese Institute of Engineers(中國工程師學會). He serves a reviewer for Archives of Dermatology and International Journal of Dermatology. He delivered professional oral presentations and has been invited to speak at national and international aesthetic and dermatologic conferences, including International Conference on Behçet's Disease (ICBD), The International Society for Optical. Engineering (SPIE), International Master Course on Aging Skin (IMCAS), Asian Dermatological Congress (ADC), Global Chinese Dermatologist Summit (GCDS) and Minimal invasive plastic and aesthetic and dermatology (MIPASD).
1. Shiou-Han Wang, Jung-Yi Chan, Chun-Ping Wu, Tsen-Fang Tsai. Facial papulopustules after topical treatment with pimecrolimus. Dermatol Sinica 2004;22(4):359-360.
2. Sung-Jan Lin, Wen Lo, Hsin-Yuan Tan, Jung-Yi Chan, Wei-Liang Chen, Shiou-Han Wang, Yen Sun, Wei-Chou Lin, Jau-Shiuh Chen, Chih-Jung Hsu, Jeng-Wei Tjiu, Hsin-Su Yu, Shiou-Hwa Jee, Chen-Yuan Dong. Prediction of heat-induced collagen shrinkage by use of second harmonic generation microscopy. J Biomed Opt 2006; 11(3):34020.
3. Wang SH, Hsiao CH, Hsiao PF, Chu CY. Adult pityriasis lichenoides-like mycosis fungoides with high density of CD8-positive T lymphocytic infiltration. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2007 Mar; 21(3):401-402.
4. Jin-Bon Hong, Hsien-Ching Chiu, Shiou-Han Wang, Tsen-Fang Tsai. Recurrence of classical juvenile pityriasis rubra pilaris in adulthood: report of a case. Br J Dermatol. 2007; 157(4):842-844.
5. Shiou-Han Wang, Tsen-Fang Tsai. Several erythematous papules with a 1.5-cm sized nodule scattering on the face of an old woman. Dermatol Sinica 2007; 25(2):175-176.
6. Shiou-Han Wang, Chia-Yu Chu, Hsuan-Hsiang Chen, Yih-Leong Chang, Kuan-Yu Chen, Hsien-Ching Chiu. Paraneoplastic pemphigus and bronchiolitis obliterans in a patient with splenic B-cell lymphoma. J Formos Med Assoc 2007; 106(9):768–773.
7. Shiou-Han Wang, Tsen-Fang Tsai. Congenital polypoid pigmented eccrine poroma of a young woman. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2008; 22(3):366-368.
8. Tjiu JW, Hsiao CH, Wang SH, Wu JJ, Lu CF, Chen HC. Papular clear cell hyperplasia of the eccrine duct. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2009; 23(2):199-200.
9. Shiou-Han Wang, Chen-Wei Wei, Shiou-Hwa Jee, Pai-Chi Li. Photoacoustic temperature measurements for monitoring of thermal therapy. Proc. SPIE 2009; 7177, 71771S.
10. Shiou-Han Wang. Photoacoustic quantitative thermal imaging for laser-induced thermotherapy (以光聲效應為主之雷射光熱治療定量式熱影像). Graduate Institute of Biomedical Electronics and Bioinformatics, National Taiwan University, 2009.(PDF全文：http://cc.ee.ntu.edu.tw/~ultrasound/classnotes/paper/Thesis/Shiou-Han%20Wang.pdf)
11. Jin-Bon Hong, Shiou-Han Wang, Chia-Yu Chu. Fenofibrate-induced photosensitivity-a case report and literature review. Dermatol Sinica 2009; 27(1):37-43.
12. Sung-Jan Lin, Hsin-Yuan Tan, Chien-Jui Kuo, Ruei-Jr Wu, Shiou-Han Wang, Wei-Liang Chen, Shiou-Hwa Jee, Chen-Yuan Dong. Multiphoton autofluorescence spectral analysis for fungus imaging and identification. Appl. Phys. Lett. 2009; 95: 043703.
13. Yi-Shuan Sheen, Chia-Yu Chu, Shiou-Han Wang, Tsen-Fang Tsai. Dapsone hypersensitivity syndrome in non-leprosy patients: A retrospective study of its incidence in a tertiary referral center in Taiwan. J Dermatolog Treat. 2009; 20(6):340-343.
14. Shiou-Han Wang, Chih-Hsin Yang, Hsien-Ching Chiu, Fu-Chang Hu, Chih-Chieh Chan, Yi-Hua Liao, Hsiao-Chin Chen, Chia-Yu Chu. Skin manifestations of gefitinib and the association with survival of advanced non-small-cell lung cancer in Taiwan. Dermatol Sinica 2011; 29(1):13-18.
15. Shiou-Han Wang, Chen-Wei Wei, Shiou-Hwa Jee, Pai-Chi Li. Quantitative thermal imaging for plasmonic photothermal therapy. J Med Biol Eng. 2011; 31(6): 387-393.
16. Yueh‐Feng Wu, Shiou‐Han Wang, Pei‐Shan Wu, Sabrina Mai‐Yi Fan, Hsien‐Yi Chiu, Tsung‐Hua Tsai, Sung‐Jan Lin. Enhancing hair follicle regeneration by nonablative fractional laser: Assessment of irradiation parameters and tissue response. Lasers Surg Med. 2015 Apr;47(4):331-341.
About this blog: 皮膚科學交響曲 Dermatology Symphony, since 2008-7-11
【本站文章版權所有，歡迎非商業性「部份」轉載（請勿全文轉載），轉載請註明作者姓名標示(皮膚科王修含醫師)與出處(skin168.net/ skin168.com/ skin168.org)，禁止更動內文，並提供有效的本站超連結。】